If you are a girl with a passion for romance, you may create a romantic look by going a tulle wedding dress. Personally, I believe it is hard to ignore that tulle is so girly to add an adorable touch to a wedding.
Features of Tulle Wedding Dresses
- This princess fabric has a very light weight and very fine netting, which could be used for wedding dresses range from a-line to mermaid.
- By nature, the tulle wedding dress is versatile. A ball gown tulle wedding dress makes a perfect bridal look for ceremony, while a short or medium length tulle dress makes it essential for a reception.
- My only concern with a tulle wedding dress, however is about the balance to strike. Adding tulle to a dress will make it more fairy and demure, but can also make it look cheap and childish. Therefore, tulle dresses combined with materials involved lace, satin and organza have become very popular.
Tulle Wedding Dresses at DressilyMe.comBelow are some adorable and stylish tulle wedding dresses from DressilyMe.com. The best part? They are all budget-friendly.
1. Tiered Tulle Wedding Gown with Lace Appliques
This gown is constructed from tulle top with lace applique and satin wasitband . The fabulous silhouette features cap sleeves. The back is zipper up closure with covered buttons.
2. Graceful Strapless Tulle Wedding Dress
A simple and understated design is made of tulle. The strapless beaded bodice is fitted and has a natural waistline. This gown is completed with zipper-up design.
3. Elegant A-line Tulle Wedding Dress
4. Dramatic Mermaid Tulle Wedding Dress
This wedding gown features sweetheart neckline, empire waist mermaid skirt. The dress is made of taffeta and tulle with lace appliques. There are beadings decorations, adding glamour to the dress.
5. Ruffled Tulle Wedding Dress
The ruched bodice with sweetheart neckline, the handmade floral detail on the waist follows the tulle beautiful ruffles skirt with a lace-up closure and train.