Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DressilyMe Real Customer Review: Liz Wm's Wedding Dress

When it comes to wedding dress style, ball gown may be the most classic silhouette that comes tomind weh iciefjjxia but we are here to vouch that this style can be also fashion-forward and affordable. Take this week's DressilyMe Real Customer Review, for instance: a satin wedding dress in ball gown silhouette is perfect on Liz Wm. Intrested? Read on!

Liz Wm’s Pictures and Review of Her DressilyMe Wedding Dress

 




I am 100% happy with my DressilyMe dress. It looks like the fabric of the dress is very good. DressilyMe dress looks like I bought it in a bridal shop and paid very expensive for it. I received my dress in only two weeks after ordering it and getting it. prices and good service was always friendly and ready to awnser my questions. I suggest Dressilyme to any bride who wants to save money and get a dress that is extremly soo happy with my dress and I am excited to wear it for my wedding day. — Liz Wm

The Satin Ball Gown Wedding Dress


If you love Liz's wedding dress and want to have a beautiful look like her on your big day, just grab this wedding dress (STYLE NO.WWD00279) from DressilyMe.com. Featuring a beaded strapless neckline, this glamorous ball gown wedding dress is made of divine satin fabric. The entire bust is decorated with beadings while the back is in lace-up style.

What Do You Think?

What do you think of Liz's bridal look? Is this satin ball gown wedding dress your favorite? Please leave a comment below to let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment