Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DressilyMe Real Customer Review: Merinie's Mermaid Wedding Dress

One of my personal favorite style for wedding dress is "the mermaid". While the silhouette may not have that flattering vibe than A-line has worked on most of body shapes, mermaid wedding dress is definitely a standout piece to check out. Even if you are not a huge mermaid fan, this trumpet style is actually great to show off your figure. Below is one of a DressilyMe bride sharing her review and photos for her satin mermaid wedding dress. Feel free to use them to inspire your own bridal look!

Merinie's Review for Satin Mermaid Wedding Dress







At first I was a bit wary of this site, but after much research I decided to risk it. And I am very grateful to have found DressilyMe! This dress looked amazing, great price, and fantastic quality. It arrived in exactly a month as they said, and was packaged well. The main advice I would offer someone looking at mermaid gowns on this site is to add a few inches to your natural waist and give them that measurement. Otherwise they will make the gown at your natural waist not below it like a true mermaid dress. The satin material was a fairly nice quality and I would recommend to get an underskirt thingy to give it a bit more poof.
So overall, I was very satisfied with the customer service (every question I asked was answered), I loved my dress and if there is ever another time I need formal wear...I will purchase from them again without a doubt! Thank you DressilyMe and the exquisite seamstress's that made my day come true.

The Satin Mermaid Wedding Dress


If you love Merinie's look, go for this dress (STYLE NO.WWD00AI7 ) from DressilyMe.com. Featuring a sweetheart necklace, this mermaid wedding dress has a ruffled bodice and a flower decoration at the waist, while the skirt is finished by three layers.

What Do You Think?

Are you inspired by Merinie's bridal look? Would you wear this mermaid wedding dress? Let me know in the comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment