If you are a bride-to-be which has gotten into an idea of your dress and want to make your dream gown come true, this post is for you. Sure, with our dramatic changes in fashion industry, custom made wedding dresses have been becoming increasing popular lately, but why we love this trend. Take a look at the below reasons and a real customer review for her Dressilyme customer made wedding dress.
Why Custom Made Wedding Dresses Are a Trend We Love?
- Life is too short to blend it. For your wedding dress, never settle for average.
- It is always great for you to choose a design that is the reflection of your own personality and style. Custom made wedding dress is just a method of self expression. What are you trying to say?
- You are way more gorgeous than you know and have a one-of-a-kind fashion sense! Take advantage now and show off how fabulous your taste can be.
- Wedding is probably only once is your life, you deserve to look your best at all times.
- Custom made wedding dress is a test of your confidence. Dressing unconventionally forces you to develop the self-assurance necessary to stand out from everyone else.
- You are always the special person to your love. You will not want anyone to wear your dress.
- Nothing beats the rush you feel when you look in the mirror and love what you see.
Alisha's Review and Photos of her Custom Made Wedding Dress
Below is Alisha, a beautiful bride from Boston to share how she feels for her custom made wedding dress from DressilyMe.com.
"This is my satin/organza custom dressilyme dress, I was very impressed by the quality and pricing. They were very attentive with questions, and reassurances that things were right. If its off season they will even send picture updates. Mine was being made during peak season, so they could only send a finished picture.
There were a few, very minor, fixes that needed to be made, but nothing my tailor couldn't handle. This dress in store was going to cost $1400, I got mine for $350. You can't beat that."