Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

DressilyMe Real Customer Review: Steph's Strapless Wedding Dress

Every week, we share the real customer review via Facebook and blog to help you evaluate our product and website. So, today's post is all about the experience shopping at DressilyMe.com from Steph, another bride from Diberville, MS, United State. Read on to see her comments and photos.

Steph's DressilyMe Shopping Experience

"I ordered this dress on April 18 and received it on May 14. I have to say, I LOVE this dress! I had this dress custom made and it fits me like a glove. If the dress looks a little big on me in the pictures, that is only because I had to lace myself into the dress! The pictures don't do the dress any justice but I wanted to put some ladies at ease if they do decide to purchase this dress. THANK YOU, DRESSILYME! :)


What a beautiful dress! Fit me like a glove as I did have the dress custom made. Honestly, the pictures do not do the dress any justice but I wanted to give some of you ladies a little bit of ease about ordering from Dressilyme. Sorry if I go picture crazy!
Detail on the front


Me in the dress ( I look like crap) I think the dress will look A LOT better once I have help with lacing the dress on. (Man was that a chore lol)



I hope this helps everyone!"

The Taffeta Strapless Wedding Dress


If you are inspired by Steph's bridal look, you may directly find it from DressilyMe.com. Style No. is WWD007B2 .
This taffeta strapless wedding dress has the lace-up closure.The ruched bodice with appliques and beadings on the bust.The skirt is pleated with the appliques gathered at the center on the front side and also the appliques below the lace-up introduces several crepes on the train.

Free Shipping Wedding Dresses at DressilyMe.com


Free Shipping is ongoing at DressilyMe.com for all wedding dresses and occasion dresses till 8th August, make sure to get your click on our site for a chance to have a big save.

What Do You Think?

How do you think of this free shipping wedding dress? Would you like to wear it on your big day? Be sure to let us know by leaving a comment in the below section.

No comments:

Post a Comment