The strapless look is one of those ageless trends that is truly rocking the homecoming fashion this year. And with good reason! Strapless dresses can look sexy and elegant on girls of a variety of sizes. It is flattering and adding flair to your style. Want a taste of this style? Read on to find our fact sheet as a guide!
How to Wear Strapless Homecoming Dresses?
- Fit is Critical. Whether it is classic knee-length or trend mini, choose a strapless piece that fits properly. Select a right size to make sure you are firmly encased in your dress. Be sure you feel comfortable to wear it.
- Choose the Right Bra. It is necessary to wear a strapless bra with your strapless homecoming dress. However, regularly strapless bras tend to slip with movement. The solution? Look for a long-line strapless bra. This is a bra that extends down to the waist and provides more structure to prevent slippage. For more added support, you may want to pin the bra to the inside of your dress to keep it in place particularly if you are going to be active during the event.
- Keep Accessories Simple. A fabulous piece of homecoming jewelry is perfect with a strapless dress. Your most important accessory will be a necklace since your neck will be prominently displayed. If you are going to win the homecoming queen, try some glitzy gemstone necklace to create an sparkly look. Pair of high heels and a great purse are all you need to finish a perfect look.
- Mix and Match. You can get double duty out of your strapless dress by modifying it for day wear. Simply wear a pretty knit top or a fitted jacket over your strapless dress will keep you look fresh and sophisticated. By adding a wrap, you can also wear a strapless to the office. If you choose a tight top, look for a baggy bottoms.
- Wear with Confidence. Many girls are lack of confidence to wear it for fear of exposing too much skin or not having the proper figure to carry it off. But strapless dresses are totally amazing and they are best suited for different body types.
Cute Strapless Homecoming Dresses at DressilyMe.com
If you are going to have a try this trend in your homecoming party, look for a piece at Dressilyme.com. With thousands of haute styles, you are bound to find one to match your aesthetics.
What Do You Think?
Do you have a strapless homecoming dress? Or are you going to skip this trend? Leave a comment and tell us what you think!