Here at Dressilyme.com, I received an inquiry asking if a short puffy dress is appropriate for the homecoming party. The answer is absolutely YES. Not only because I personally love the look, but also because it is great way to be stylish on a budget. Short puffy dresses are fun, a bit unexpected, and a girly way to make a statement. However, they can be also hard to pull off.
Tips for Wearing Short Puffy DressesA puffy dress is perhaps not the most flattering short style if you have rather big legs, but the truth is that you will look stunning in wherever you are. Here are some ideas to get you learned how to rock short puffy dresses and to look appropriate.
- While there are many fabrics that look great on short puffy dress, tulle can the best contrasting textures to your outfit girly.
- Speaking of girly, a tulle homecoming dress decorated with beads or sequins could be stunning. So keep the rest of your outfit toned down, and let your skirt have all the attention.
- Go for the proper style to suit the formality of your dance and the look and feel you want to achieve.
- Since the puffy dresses are voluminous, they are generally strapless with fitted tops. Add a cropped jacket if you wear it for daytime or in cooler temperatures.
- For a really daring look, try wearing a puffy dress with sky-high heels!
- Chunky jewelry such as a statement necklace or a cocktail ring will amp up the look of a short tulle dress.
- Rock it with confidence! People will perceive you as beautiful and attractive whatever you wear, simply because you feel that you are beautiful and attractive. So go for the dress that you like best and have fun, you will be the belle of the ball!
Short Puffy Dresses at DressilyMe.com
What Do You Think?
Do you have a short puffy dress? If so, how do you wear it? Do you think this tulle dress is OK for a homecoming party? Which of the looks above is your favorite? Leave us a comment and tell us what you think!